- Inbox (0)
- Compose Message
- Sent Messages
- Drafts (0)
- Friendship Request(0)
- Send Ecard
- Send Gifts
According to national news agency WAM, the new legislation would ban the import, selling and buying of banned performance-enhancing drugs in horse racing and equine sports. Sheikh Mohammed, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, was quoted as saying: "We have firm convictions of the fairness in horse races and other equine sports in the UAE. We are keen to find a legal framework that preserves it so as to set an example that will be emulated in complete compliance with...
US president says the military will be given the responsibility of unmanned aerial programme, taking it away from the CIA. Omar Rahman reports from New York
- Maids wage contracts must be honoured if signed says UAE Foreign Minister
- UK backing visa-free Euro travel for Emiratis
- Emiratis must abide by any contracts they sign, says Sheikh Abdullah
- UAE media law has answers, says Abdullah
- Hope for Euro breakthrough on visa-free travel for Emiratis next year
- Australian visa rules eased for Emirati students
- Sheikh Abdullah blasts Iran over Bahrain threat
- Singapore seeks to strengthen UAE ties
- 8 out of 10 Middle East entrepreneurs 'happy they took the...
- Darth Vader island among requests on Dubai's 'The World' islands...
- Would a flash office help your firm?
- PHOTOS: Microsoft reveals Xbox One
- Arabtec vows to hold worker strike organisers accountable
- Less expensive Dubai 'hoods' starting to deliver the goods
- Should tech geniuses ditch school?
- Middle East struggling to provide work for youth, says IMF report
- You can upload photo and get 5 reward points.
Added: 23-05-2013 20:08:00
- According to national news agency WAM, the new legislation would ban the import, selling and buying of banned performance-enhancing drugs in horse racing and equine sports. Sheikh Mohammed, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, was quoted as saying: “We have firm convictions of the fairness in horse races and other equine sports in the UAE. We are keen to find a legal framework that preserves it so as to set an ...
Added: 23-05-2013 16:22:00
- The announcement was made on Wednesday night at a glittering ceremony at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel in Dubai. It is a double celebration for Festival Director Isobel Abulhoul, who this week was named as one of the most influential Brits in the UAE. Emirates Airline Festival of Literature has been voted Best Festival in the region after winning the category in the Midd ...
Added: 23-05-2013 16:17:00
- The Roads and Transport Authority did not release exact figures, however it said the number of fatalities of children aged under 16 was down by 40 per cent. However, they urged parents to continue to be vigilant and strap their kids into child car seats as two children were recently killed in road accidents in the city. Number of children killed on Dubai\'s roads has drop ...
Added: 23-05-2013 13:20:00
- Mansour said the families of other detainees were in Egypt. He praised the step taken by the UAE which, he said, has a great respect for Egypt and its people. \"This step was possible due to the UAE authorities\' understanding and keenness to alleviate concern of the detainees\' families and in response to the efforts made by the (Egyptian) embassy,\" he said. Seven of the E ...
Added: 23-05-2013 03:00:00
- A spokesperson said: “He was passing by and just popped in for a visit to have a look.” Meanwhile, Sheikh Mohammed has directed government bodies to provide services via mobile phones within 24 months as part of his vision for the ‘Government of the future’. UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum paid a visit to ...